find books, buy books, read more 

Green Card Lottery USA

  'cuz you're not in Kansas anymoreYou are loving us!You are loving us!
Where's my money? - Psst...come here, we'll show you.FREE-scholarship search-FREE - (Did we mention that it's free?)Site MAP - 'cuz you're not in Kansas anymore!money money money money money
money money money money money


      Federal Work-Study (FWS)
Work-Study provides jobs for undergraduate and graduate students who need financial aid. The program encourages community serice work. Your pay will be at least minimum wage, but possibly higher. The total FWS award depends on the amount of your financial need and availability of funds at your school. You will be paid by the hour as an undergraduate, and hourly or on salary as a graduate student. FWS jobs may be either on-campus or off-campus. Off-campus jobs will usually be at a non-profit organization or public agency, and the work performed must be in the public interest.

Official Federal Student Aid Information Center

Call our toll free numbers:

Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC)
1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)

TTY users (for the hearing-impaired) can call:

Callers in locations without access to 800 numbers may call
1-319-337-5665 (this is not a toll free number)


  FASTaiD 1998 CEE       All rights reserved. Do not copy or redistribute in any form.         Mail: Editor